GVI Clinical Development Solutions Inc. (CDS), a Contract Research Organization (CRO), provides biotech and pharma companies with quality, cost-effective services including regulatory and clinical path mapping, experienced site monitors, full-service clinical outsourcing, and/or post-market pharmacovigilance.
Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
This is a mid-level position that requires a high-level of focus and determination to excel.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for introducing our services to new customers and driving continued Company growth. With a North America territory focus, the successful candidate will be willing to travel up to 50%, prospect and establish new business opportunities, build and maintain the sales pipeline, and effectively close sales.
He/She will play an important and highly visible role in liaising with key executives in the life sciences industry. A hunger to make a meaningful impact within the Company is essential, as is the desire to work in a high functioning, competitive, and collaborative team.
Starting salary is 50-60k with review at 6 and 12 months. Relocation costs will be provided for those individuals located out-of-province.
- Cold call, network, and email a high volume of prospects and sales operations leaders to build and maintain the sales pipeline.
- Profile, qualify, and schedule appointments with key decision makers within targeted life sciences companies.
- Work with existing client base to grow their accounts and source referrals.
- Learn and demonstrate a solid understanding of our service offerings, while clearly articulating capabilities and advantages to prospective customers and successfully manage prospect objections.
- Comprehensively present and explain our services via web demonstration, when required.
- Achieve and exceed regular sales quota metrics.
- Work closely with sales and marketing team members to achieve organizational goals.
- Consistently maintain compliance with FDA and Health Canada requirements.
- 2+ years of clinical trial experience.
- 2+ years of direct sales experience with proven achievement of sales targets (sales experience in life sciences preferred).
- Bachelor of Science (Biochemistry preferred).
- Willing to travel approximately 50%.
- Must be a Canadian and/or U.S. citizen, no exceptions.
- Adaptable, detail-orientated, and self-directed
- Ability to change priorities quickly and capacity to multi-task.
Interested candidates should email their cover letter and resume to email@example.com